Solution 4 Building were engaged as the head contactor by Minister for Works (Department of Finance) for the remedial construction works to fire damaged buildings at Gingin District High School.
- Demolition of existing fire damaged areas
- New concrete footings and external slab
- Metal sheet roofing including safety mesh and insulation. Roof drainage system including gutters and downpipes.
- New solid core timber swing doors and frames, aluminium window frames, door hardware, window treatments and rehanging of existing operable wall panels
- Application of hardwall plaster to internal faces of masonry walls
- New floor tiling, skirting tiles, splash back tiles and water proofing.
- Installation of new floor coverings, cabinetry and joinery.
- Painting of all new external and internal surfaces.