Solution 4 Building were engaged as the head contactor by Building Management and Works to complete renovations to the Pre-Primary and Administration office at Majella Catholic Primary School. The scope included alterations and additions to existing Administration Building, including reception and parent waiting area along with minor alterations to existing Pre-primary, addition of new toilets and UAT facility.
- Colorbond custom orb roof lining on timber roof construction to match existing, with R1.8 anticon insulation on wire mesh under sheeting.
- Reinforced concrete ground slab
- Powder coated aluminium door & window frames to match existing externally. Pressed metal door frames internally to match ex.
- 10mm thick flush plasterboard ceilings on rake with R2.5 insulation batts above.
- Reinforced concrete floor slab on compacted clean sand fill – w.p.m under.
- Powder coated commercial aluminium frames to toilet entry door/sidelight. Pressed metal door frames to U.A.T and Stores.
- 10mm thick flush moisture resistant plasterboard ceilings with R3.5 insulation batts above.
- Relocate existing services to suit new construction.