Solution 4 Building were engaged as the head contactor by City of South Perth for demolition and alteration work to be carried out at the existing Manning’s Men’s Shed. Works included:
- Grubbing out and underpinning existing footings
- Removal of existing soft landscaping, existing mature palm and designated trees
- Removal of storage for reuse of existing pavers, timber windows and door frames
- Cutting off existing sewage connections to septic system.
- The building consisted of a workshop/tool area, kitchen area, storerooms and fully compliant disabled toilets.
- Construction was full faced brick façade with structural steel structure.