Refurbishment and re-roof of existing storm damaged laboratory & office for the Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development.
- Demolition include removal of friable asbestos, full strip out of existing laboratories and removed floor coverings in offices.
- Removed existing damaged roof sheeting, made good existing roof structure.
- Full refurbishment and fit out of 6 laboratories and 1 soil processing laboratory, to Australian Laboratory Standards. This included new walls, ceilings, floor coverings, painting, cabinetry, custom stainless-steel sinks, emergency eye wash stations and showers.
- Painting and new floor coverings to offices.
- Installation of new roof sheeting.