Solution 4 Building were engaged as the head contractor by the City of Swan to complete extension and refurbishment works to the North Swan Park Pavilion. The building is used for community sporting clubs. The project works included:
- Construction of a steel framed single storey masonry administration block including staff offices, reception, medical room, secure store, cleaners’ room and communications room.
- Brick construction to extend existing building to create new activity area, canteen, storage spaces for sporting clubs and toilets.
- Refurbishment of existing male & female change rooms including new fixtures & fittings, tiling & painting
- Fit out of stainless-steel kitchen for canteen use.
- Installation of security grilles over existing windows
- Externally new aggregate concrete to veranda area was laid and the building was rendered, painted and new signage installed.
- Bin storage area was constructed to the side of the building