Solution 4 Building were engaged as the head contractor by Building Management and Works to complete the refurbishments of rooms and universal access improvements to buildings and the site hard landscape. Some of the works included were:
- Zone 1 – Hardcourt ramp and stairs
- Zone 2 – Home Economics classroom – new adjustable workstation, external door and external concrete paving entry regraded
- Zone 3 – Health ramp and removal of rails to canteen servery
- Zone 4 – Refurbishments to English block lower floor, M/F toilets, external paving, walkway and new evacuation path and gate.
- Zone 5 – refurbishment to existing STEM Lab, new external door and concrete paving entry, new main entry doors to building
- Zone 6 – New adjustable workstation external door to art room
- Zone 7 – new internal door to Admin office. New doors / window frames, new reception counter in library. New door, window frames and graded entry at Student Services office.